Use the search below to find labs close to you. Appointments must be made at least two hours in advance. Walk-ins are also welcome. Please note: not all lab locations offer all services
As one of the largest national providers of laboratory testing, LabCorp can benefit insurers and managed care plans by offering:
- Convenience and value as a single-source solution
- Convenient patient access through nationwide network of patient service centers
- Reliable laboratory information through a proven, laboratory-specific quality management program
- New and innovative technologies
- Reporting and management tools
Tools designed to assist with business needs– case manager, HEDIS reporting, disease management, utilization management, provider network manager, medical director
An important element to the delivery of cost effective, quality health care is convenient access to timely management reports. LabCorp offers a variety of services to support utilization review, disease management, eligibility processing, and other analyses.
LabCorp DataLink Quality is a unique online HEDIS reporting application for health plans. Powered by SAS information tools, DataLink Quality allows registered users to design queries, view results, print reports, and download laboratory test data through the internet. Registered users may click on LabCorp DataLink to access the application.
LabCorp Home Health Care offers solutions that enable home health care providers to conveniently collect and ship patient specimens to LabCorp for testing.
- The Lab-in-a-Box® combines the use of stabilized, anticoagulated blood specimens with a unique specimen transport box, all designed to simplify specimen handling while maintaining preanalytical specimen integrity.
- Lab-in-an-Envelope® is a cost-effective alternative for specimen collection when on-site phlebotomy is not an option.
LabCorp understands the challenges of collecting specimens in nonclinical environments and has validated the stability and methodology of using plasma tubes in Lab-in-a-Box and a dried blood spot collection card in Lab-in-an-Envelope to make field collections of laboratory specimens possible.
Insurance providers currently accepted by LabCorp.
Please Note: These lists contain LabCorp’s most commonly billed insurance carriers, which is subject to change, and is not all-inclusive. Certain exceptions may apply by geographic or specific member coverage or plan. If you have any questions regarding a specific insurance carrier, please contact your local LabCorp representative.