As one of the largest national providers of laboratory testing, LabCorp can benefit insurers and managed care plans by offering:
- Convenience and value as a single-source solution
- Convenient patient access through nationwide network of patient service centers
- Reliable laboratory information through a proven, laboratory-specific quality management program
- New and innovative technologies
- Reporting and management tools
Tools designed to assist with business needs– case manager, HEDIS reporting, disease management, utilization management, provider network manager, medical director
Business Management Reports
An important element to the delivery of cost effective, quality health care is convenient access to timely management reports. LabCorp offers a variety of services to support utilization review, disease management, eligibility processing, and other analyses.
LabCorp | Payer
LabCorp PayerTM is the online destination for LabCorp’s managed care customers to search and download HEDIS®-related clinical lab results. This secure online portal enables authorized LabCorp staff to associate each LabCorp PayerTM user with selected health plans. This verifies that each user accesses lab results appropriate for their organization. As a self-service application, each authorized managed care staff member can download in-scope lab results as needed.
LabCorp Payer offers:
- Self-service tools with full access control for your team.
- Lab results updated nightly, Tuesday through Friday.
- Flexible filter searches by member, date range, account number, and/or analyte.
- Create and customize CSV output files including column selection and order.
- Save search and output details for reuse later.
Please contact your LabCorp managed care representative to learn more, or for assistance with initial LabCorp PayerTM setup.
*HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Member Care Initiatives
LabCorp Home Health Care offers solutions that enable home health care providers to conveniently collect and ship patient specimens to LabCorp for testing.
- The Lab-in-a-Box® combines the use of stabilized, anticoagulated blood specimens with a unique specimen transport box, all designed to simplify specimen handling while maintaining preanalytical specimen integrity.
- Lab-in-an-Envelope® is a cost-effective alternative for specimen collection when on-site phlebotomy is not an option.
LabCorp understands the challenges of collecting specimens in nonclinical environments and has validated the stability and methodology of using plasma tubes in Lab-in-a-Box and a dried blood spot collection card in Lab-in-an-Envelope to make field collections of laboratory specimens possible.
Insurance providers currently accepted by LabCorp.
Please Note: These lists contain LabCorp’s most commonly billed insurance carriers, which is subject to change, and is not all-inclusive. Certain exceptions may apply by geographic or specific member coverage or plan. If you have any questions regarding a specific insurance carrier, please contact your local LabCorp representative.