Patient Bill Pay
For your convenience, LabCorp offers you the ability to complete a number of tasks online, from both your desktop computer or mobile device:
- Pay a bill online
- Update insurance information
- Send a secure email to LabCorp billing department
It is important to have your laboratory bill available. You will need the Invoice # (Factura) from your bill to make online payments or update your billing information. If you do not have an invoice number, please call billing customer service at 800-845-6167.
Understanding My Bill: To see a sample patient invoice, including detailed explanations, click here.
How can I make a payment?
You may make a payment using one of the following methods:
- Visit LabCorp’s Bill Pay section.
- Call the automated voice response system at 800-845-6167, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mail your payment to the address shown on your bill. Please remember to attach the stub from your bill when mailing in your payment. If paying by check, include your 8-digit invoice number on the check.
- You may make payments in person at any of our lab locations (patient service centers).
Why does my balance still show the same amount due after I submit my payment online?
When paying my bill online, why did I get an error message that says, “Invoice Not Found”?
Will LabCorp refuse service if I have an outstanding balance?
LabCorp reserves the right to refuse service if you have a past due balance. When you visit a LabCorp patient service center, please be aware that, as part of the sign-in process, you will be advised if you have an outstanding balance for previous testing services. You will be asked to pay the balance in full (or a minimum amount) before we collect a specimen or continue with the current service. If you have any questions, please call LabCorp Patient Billing at 800-845-6167.