Use the search below to find labs close to you. Appointments must be made at least two hours in advance. Walk-ins are also welcome. Please note: not all lab locations offer all services
Apply for Funding
Please review the requirements listed below when submitting your request for funding.
- Organization must have Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. A copy of the organization’s Internal Revenue Service determination letter must accompany the request.
- Request must meet one of the three supported areas: 1) health and welfare, 2) education, or 3) arts and culture. Contributions made outside of these areas are limited.
- Proposals should include contact name, organization name, address, telephone number, email address, and website address (URL).
- Proposals should include a brief description of the organization’s purpose.
- A brief description of the program or project to be funded and its expected outcomes.
- Attach any supporting flyers or documents regarding the event or program.
- Proposals can be submitted using the form, or in writing to:
LabCorp Community Affairs Department
531 South Spring Street
Burlington, NC 27215
- Telephone solicitations will not be accepted.
- Requests must be received at least 6 to 8 weeks prior to the project or program.
- Make sure to include any supporting flyers or documents regarding the event or program with your request.