Who should be tested?
Those with COVID-19 symptoms or who meet the testing criteria established by the CDC.
Labcorp Test Number
Physicians can order 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), NAA 139900
Where are samples collected?
- At a hospital, healthcare provider office or other designated testing location under supervision of a healthcare provider
- At an individual's home using Provider-initiated Labcorp At Home
- At an individual's home using Patient-initiated Pixel by Labcorp™
- As of August 26, 2020, the current average time to deliver results for the COVID-19 swab test is 1-2 days from the date of specimen pickup.
- Delivered to the ordering physician's EMR or Labcorp Link
Patients can order an at-home collection kit or visit a physician's office for testing.
Labcorp also offers COVID-19, Flu & RSV combined testing, which can be ordered by a physician.