Use the search below to find labs close to you. Appointments must be made at least two hours in advance. Walk-ins are also welcome. Please note: not all lab locations offer all services
Hospital Business Group
In 2001, LabCorp established a national sales and service organization called the Hospital Business Group dedicated to meeting the unique needs of the hospital customer. In addition to a dedicated customer support organization, LabCorp has established specialized operational processes to distinguish hospital specimens from routine orders and prioritize test processing.
- Dedicated 24-hour hospital client services
- Hospital Business Group field sales and service
- Specialized hospital accessioning personnel
- Priority hospital processing and “H” specimen labeling
- Accessible MD- and PhD-level consultation
LabCorp stands ready to actively work with your software vendor and staff to implement or enhance electronic connectivity between your facility and LabCorp.
- LabCorp has bidirectional interfaces installed nationwide utilizing more than 700 EMR, PMS, and LIS software vendors.
- LabCorp has a dedicated team of skilled programmers, project managers, and support personnel to define, develop, and implement your interface solution.
- LabCorp is committed to industry and regulatory standards for data transmission, including HL7, LOINC®, and ASTM.
LabCorp strives to provide its hospital clients with the most up-to-date information for all of their diagnostic testing needs.
LabCorp’s connectivity options provide flexibility and range from easy-to-use, web-based applications to sophisticated integration.
LabCorp offers numerous reports to help ensure its hospital clients can offer a high level of quality and service. Hospital clients can log in to their LabCorp account using the links below. If you wish to learn more about these reports and how you can benefit, one of our representatives will be happy to assist.