Labcorp offers a selection of result delivery methods that involve minimal impact on business processes, workspace, or information technology resources. The following options are available in addition to the web-based tool.
Automated fax reporting provides automatic download of test result reports to the client's designated fax number.
- Reports automatically print to the designated fax number
- Reports transmitted to a fax machine or fax server
- Reports typically faxed within five to 15 minutes of test completion
- Clients may use their existing fax equipment
- Rapid generation of hard copy results automatically throughout the day
- Fax machine or fax server
- Medical review officer written statement of secure fax for regulated testing
- Analog telephone line
US Postal Service
Labcorp offers result reports delivered via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for clients who do not require rapid turnaround of testing results or who would like to receive a supplemental copy of the laboratory result report. This option provides a hard copy report that is printed at the laboratory and sent to the client-specified delivery address.
- Hard copy test results delivered via USPS
- Street address or PO box for delivery
Email Spreadsheet Report of Negative Results
This Labcorp report provides a comprehensive summary of negative result samples reported during the client-defined reporting interval.
- User-defined report delivery schedule
- Comprehensive donor and collection demographics information
- Microsoft Excel file format
- Easy access to negative results delivered directly to the client's PC
- Data management flexibility through easily manipulated spreadsheet reports
- PC with internet access
- Email address
- Email package that supports S/MIME encryption
- S/MIME security certificate
- Nonregulated testing program
Contact us to arrange for a technology solution that meets your needs.