Labcorp offers a selection of result delivery methods that involve minimal impact on business processes, workspace, or information technology resources. The following options are available in addition to the web-based tool.
Automated fax reporting provides automatic download of test result reports to the client's designated fax number.
- Reports automatically print to the designated fax number
- Reports transmitted to a fax machine or fax server
- Reports typically faxed within 5 to 15 minutes of test completion
- Clients may use their existing fax equipment
- Rapid generation of hard copy results automatically throughout the day
- Fax machine or fax server
- Medical review officer written statement of secure fax for regulated testing
- Analog telephone line
Email Spreadsheet Report of Negative Results
This Labcorp report provides a comprehensive summary of negative result samples reported during the client-defined reporting interval.
- User-defined report delivery schedule
- Comprehensive donor and collection demographics information
- Microsoft Excel file format
- Easy access to negative results delivered directly to the client's PC
- Data management flexibility through easily manipulated spreadsheet reports
- PC with internet access
- Email address
- Email package that supports S/MIME encryption
- S/MIME security certificate
- Nonregulated testing program
Contact us to arrange for a technology solution that meets your needs.