Innovation and clinical research are key components of progress in laboratory diagnostics and the future of personalized health care.
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings' physicians and clinical scientists make countless scientific contributions to improve the application of laboratory diagnostics. As experts in their respective disciplines, they are actively engaged in:
- Developing new laboratory diagnostics
- Evaluating existing diagnostic tests
- Defining indications for laboratory diagnostics
- Enhancing interpretation of laboratory test results
- Setting standards for the performance of laboratory diagnostics
- Analyzing LabCorp’s disease specific data for clinical trends and patterns
Studies and findings are shared with the scientific and medical community through presentations at professional meetings, publication in peer-reviewed literature, and via this web site. Laboratory Corporation of America clinical scientists are committed to improving the delivery of health care through advancements in laboratory diagnostics and an enhanced understanding of the important role they play in patient outcomes.