Use the search below to find labs close to you. Appointments must be made at least two hours in advance. Walk-ins are also welcome. Please note: not all lab locations offer all services
Partners in Pregnancy Program
One-source laboratory provider from preconception to delivery
LabCorp is with you and your patient through each step of the pregnancy continuum. Advancements in science have brought to obstetric care a new battery of tests — from preconception test options to tests that are available in each trimester. LabCorp is your one-source solution.
LabCorp offers a comprehensive service that makes it easier for both generalists and specialists to order the testing they need for their patients during pregnancy. From the most common of tests, such as complete blood count, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), and urinalysis, to some of the most cutting-edge tests, including informaSeqSM (NIPT) and Reveal® SNP microarray, LabCorp’s pregnancy test menu is robust. LabCorp is also dedicated to providing educational resources that explain the new tests and applications and their associated guidelines.
- Patient flyers for specific tests
- Access to LabCorp’s extensive network of patient service centers
- Connectivity options for electronic test ordering and result delivery
- Access to a broad managed care network, offering access to in-network benefits when available
- Genetic counseling
Login to order tests for your patients. If you do not have an account, contact sales to get started.
Testing for Infertility
Along with being there for your pregnant patients, LabCorp is there for those patients who are thinking of becoming pregnant and those who may be having difficulty becoming pregnant. Infertility affects approximately 10.9% of women aged 15 to 44,1 and diagnosing the underlying cause is an important first step. LabCorp offers numerous test options to help differentiate the diagnosis of your patients.
Assessing your patient’s level of risk for spontaneous preterm birth (sPTB)
LabCorp is pleased to offer the PreTRM® Test for Risk Management by Sera Prognostics, a first-of-its-kind blood test validated to predict an individual woman’s risk for sPTB. Today, preterm birth is still the leading cause of infant mortality and morbidity in the US and worldwide. The PreTRM test is an innovative blood test that provides an accurate risk assessment for preterm birth, allowing for early intervention to help reduce the risk of preterm birth in the current pregnancy.
1. Lab Tests Online. Pregnancy & Prenatal Testing. Available at: http: labtestsonline.org/understanding/wellness/pregnancy. Accessed March 24, 2015.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Infertility. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/infertility.htm. Accessed May 4, 2015.