If you're interested in becoming a LabCorp customer, initiate a new account or request a visit to your office by one of our representatives to discuss our services, get started here.
Includes: ABN OnDemand, AccuDraw, Client Bill Center, Test Change Notification
Every day, health care professionals rely on LabCorp for timely, accurate lab results to help improve patient care. The key features include:
- ABN OnDemand: A web-based tool that allows LabCorp clients the ability to generate an Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) for lab services through an internet connection. A LabCorp account number is required to access.
- AccuDraw: combines on-screen visual cues with specimen collection instructions to help ensure accuracy and precision when collecting specimens within your office. Following the collection, handling, and shipping guidance may help to reduce the need for patient re-draws and repeat visits.
- Client Bill Center: Allows you to securely pay invoices from LabCorp and its subsidiaries and submit billing or account change requests along with invoice-related questions.
- Test Change Notification: Provides you with access to immediate and scheduled changes to LabCorp's Directory of Service tests and to non-Directory of Service tests (based on your account's utilization).
NOTE: If you are a registered LabCorp.com user, you will need to re-register for access to the new LabCorp Link e-Services portal.
Ordering and Results
Includes: UpToDate Advisor for LabCorp, Monographs
Through the ordering and results portal, you have access to test ordering and result reporting capabilities. Additional features in this portal include:
- UpToDate® Advisor for LabCorp: a clinical decision support (CDS) resource designed specifically for clinicians to assist in interpreting laboratory test results. It provides clinicians with laboratory test-based interpretations (monographs) intended for use at the point of care. Clinicians are guided to appropriate follow-up options, any available supplemental tests, or other diagnostic measures.
- Monographs: Part of UpToDate Advisor for LabCorp, the monographs are based on UpToDate evidence-based content, so clinicians can trust that information is current and concordant with the expert UpToDate recommendations on which they have come to rely.
Clinical Integration Solutions
LabCorp integrates with numerous electronic medical record systems (EMR) and practice management systems (PMS). In many instances, LabCorp can install a bridge to automate the transfer of your current patient demographic information. Through this bridge, LabCorp and your system can efficiently exchange clinical test order and result information.
Through our EnlightenHealth® brand, this enterprise-level modular reporting tool couples big data with analytics to provide robust clinical, operational, and financial intelligence to measure quality across the continuum of care. Learn more at EnlightenHealth.co.