Bring the following information with you when visiting a collection site for an employment drug test:
- Labcorp chain of custody form, Web COC donor registration form/number, or the laboratory testing request form from a health care professional
- Photo ID (e.g., driver's license, employee identification badge)
Donors who bring minors to a PSC, please be advised of the following prior to testing:
- Donors must follow rules and protocols for drug testing, including not being accompanied by a child or infant into a bathroom while giving a urine sample.
- Only children who are sufficiently mature and are old enough to be left alone in our waiting area while the Donor is in the bathroom providing a urine sample may accompany a Donor to the drug test. If your child is too young to be left alone in the waiting area, you may not ask staff or other patients to watch your child while you are in the bathroom providing a urine sample.
- If you are accompanied by a child who is too young to be left alone in a patient waiting area, you will not be permitted to perform the drug test and will be asked to return at a time when your child is not accompanying you.
Urine Collection Special Circumstances
A Donor with External Urine Bag
If a donor has an external urine bag, please contact Labcorp Occupational Testing Services (OTS) at 800-833-3934. Our staff will coordinate your urine collection at a facility equipped to provide assistance. Your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
A Donor on Kidney Dialysis
If a urine drug screen donor is on kidney dialysis and unable to provide a urine specimen of 45 milliliters, the donor should notify their human resources department or other entity requesting the drug test. The Medical Review Officer of the employer will determine next steps for a donor medically incapable of providing an adequate urine specimen.