LabCorp now supports Health Records on iPhone
LabCorp now supports Health Records on iPhone®. This feature will make it easy for LabCorp patients to access their LabCorp laboratory test results, along with other available medical data from multiple providers, whenever they choose.
LabCorp test results are viewable in the Apple® Health app for LabCorp patients who have a LabCorp Patient™ account and enable integration with the Health app. In addition to their LabCorp test results, patients can organize information from participating healthcare institutions into one view, covering allergies, medical conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures and vitals. Patients will receive notifications when their data is updated. Health Records data is encrypted and protected with the user’s iPhone passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
To add your LabCorp health records using iOS 11.3 or later:
- Open the Health app, then tap the Health Data tab.
- Next, tap Health Records > Get Started. To add another provider, scroll down to Accounts, and tap Add Account.
- Search for LabCorp, then tap it.
- Under Available To Connect, choose an option.
- Sign in to your LabCorp Patient™ account or create a new one. You might be asked to save your password.
- Wait for your records to update. It might take a minute for your information to appear.
For more information on Health Records, visit https://www.apple.com/healthcare/health-records/.
Additional information about how to integrate health information from LabCorp and partner organizations into the Health app is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203037.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.